BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to my BLOG!!!

This is exciting for me! :) As most of you know, I have a weird aversion to the "MySpace"/"Facebook" phenomenons, but I've had no real excuse for not creating some sort of web page to post pictures and keep people updated, so here goes!!!

Bare with me as this is all very new to me, but I hope you enjoy my various thoughts, ideas, happenings, pictures, memories and milestones ...

The idea to get this site going at this point in time, stems from a recent conversation I had with my good friend, Christian, about "bucket lists." We were talking about her mom's list in particular and I mentioned how I should start a list of things I'd like to do before I turn 30. As I just recently turned 29, I've gotta get going with this list! Christian came up with the title "Thirty by 30 " and we figured what better time to get started with a blog than to use it to chronicle this adventure!

So without further ado...

3 comments:

whitney said...

Yay, Becky! Congrats on starting your very own blog! Good luck on completing your 30 before 30.

Amber said...

I'm glad you started a blog! I love reading them and it is such an easy way to keep everyone (especially out of town folks) up to date!

Amber said...

I'm glad you started a blog! I love reading them and it's such an easy way to keep everyone up to date!