BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Thousand Words

Don't be alarmed by the title- I'm still sticking to my goal of being less wordy. So below are some pictures that reflect the happenings of the Masons as of late, most of which were mentioned in last week's entry. They're in reverse order of what I had hoped, cause I can't figure out how to move them around once they're uploaded... anyhow, here goes:


Our new table!


Desiree's surprise 30th birthday party at the Gin Mill last Monday- fun times!

Our community group: Steve and I with Jay and Desiree Sholes,

Heather and Pete Little.

Last weekend at the mexican Fiesta party- Gasch Bash 08!

Yes, it does appear that I'm winking at the camera... such a flirt.

In Central Park last Saturday celebrating sweet, baby Kate's 1-year birthday!!!

Kate wasn't too sure what to think about Gracie... she was a good dog though last week; thanks Mom and Dad, for letting us enjoy her!

We also had a wonderful 4th of July celebration at the Sullivan's awesome new digs; we grilled out on their fabulous patio with Shawna's cool parents and our fun friends, Kristian and Katy Rose and The Dunbars- Jeff, Sarah, Jackson, and Chase.

And coming up this week... our tour of the Eastern seaboard! On Monday, we take a bus down to DC and stay the night with my parents in Alexandria, VA; we leave Tuesday morning for a visit to Steve's parents in Wake Forest, NC; Thursday morning we head back up to VA; then Friday afternoon, it's off to Westminster, MD for the rehearsal dinner and Saturday wedding of my dear friend, Cindy's, sister, Lisa. After staying one last night on Saturday with my folks, it's a bus back up to NYC on Sunday. Whew! Wish us luck... :)

2 comments:

whitney said...

Hey guys, looks like you had some fun! Wish we could be there.
I like your new table! Super cute.

Shawna said...

baby kate definitely didn't know what to think of the dog, but she loved having the "special guest" at her party. :)

love the table too. it's been a busy month for you guys now that i'm finally catching up on here!