OK, so my posts lately just seem to go on and on and for fear of losing readers (and/or commenters), I'm going to attempt a brief post! I don't do this blog thing solely for my own reading pleasure, so I will try to acquire the art of "concise"-ness. It may be a long shot, but I'm willing to try- wish me luck!
For starters on this new quest of mine, here are some quick tidbits on the life of the Masons lately:
* Great, albeit, short visit with my folks this weekend- as a result of selling their house (yeah!!!), we are now the proud owners of their beautiful kitchen table, and proud sitters of their sweet pug, Gracie, while they vacation in Maine next week.
* Stressful times for Steve at work:( and lots of reading/sightsinging/eartraining for me during the slow periods at work as I try and prepare for school this fall- aaah!!!
* Lots of practicing and going through pieces I learned as an undergrad as I prepare to teach undergrads this fall- aaah!!!
*Lots of busy evenings- enjoying dinner and/or just spending time with friends, Community Group, an NY Phil Summertime Classics concert, to name a few.
*Lots of celebrations- the birth of our Pastor's third child, beautiful baby Korey (congrats JR, Ginger, Neeley, and Judson!); birthday celebrations for Kristian, and then baby Kate , Jackie, and Desiree coming up; a fun summer fiesta party this weekend and...
*Celebrating that my brother, Daniel, has recently decided to move back east! Such an answer to prayer and we are sooo excited! More on this to come.
OK, time to stop before the rambling begins. Ha! Let's see how long I can keep the brief blogs going.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Whittling down the Wordiness
Posted by Becksta at Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great Post!! i love hearing whats going on :)
looking forward to dessert!!
Post a Comment