I rarely watch Oprah, but two days off in a row and I decided to have some tube time while the flute's out. The show was about "miracle children" and she showed this video put together by an incredible couple who were blessed by their precious son, Eliot.
Tears still in my eyes, my face still blotchy...
This really is one of the most beautiful and touching and inspiring videos I've ever seen. It was probably a re-run, but I had to get this up as soon as possible (meaning several hours after show since I can't figure out how to "embed" a video into a post without dear hubby to help).
who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,
will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress;
my God in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
2 comments:
oh my goodness- we've watched this before and cried. it's so heartbreaking/touching.
thanks for sharing.
We really need to celebrate every blessing God gives us. Amazing how they did it in such an incredible way.
Post a Comment